- Friday | July 13, 2018 to Sunday | July 15, 2018
- All Day
- Omni Frisco Hotel 11 Cowboys Way, Frisco, TX
A Weekend for Couples to Relax, Refresh, Recharge
Newlyweds, longtime weds, and forever weds, connect with your spouse over a romantic weekend at the Omni Frisco Hotel! This weekend is just what you need whether it’s some quality time away from work or the kids or some time to get tools to make your marriage even better.
- Dates: Friday, July 13 – Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Location: Omni Frisco Hotel, 11 Cowboys Way, Frisco, TX
Hosts and Friday Night Speakers:
- Pastors Norris and Tonya McGill, Antioch Christian Church, Irving, TX
Saturday and Sunday Speakers:
- Pastors Doyle and Mararia Adams, Elizabeth Baptist Church, Benton, LA
Topics We Will Cover:
- Importance of Marriage Maintenance
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Let’s Get It On (Sexual Intimacy)
- Giving Him What He Needs
- Giving Her What She Needs
- Keeping the Fire Burning and much more!
- Conference registration cost is $150.00 per couple if you stay at the hotel. The cost is $250.00 per couple if you do not stay at the hotel. Registration includes workshop materials, Friday night reception, Saturday continental breakfast, Saturday lunch and Sunday post worship service brunch. We encourage you and your spouse to plan special free time and special date night on Saturday at the restaurant of your choice or connect with other couples.
Registration must be completed by June 22, 2018.
- Each couple will make their own hotel reservations directly with the hotel. The cost is $149.00 per night. To make your reservations, visit:
**Rooms must be booked by June 22, 2018.**
- Sunday, July 15, 2018, will be Kingdom Marriage Ministry Day at Antioch. Join us at the 11:00am service as we culminate our weekend with a relevant Word by our guest speakers as well as a post-service brunch
- Custom ACC Getaway T-shirts will be available for purchase for $30.00 per couple. More information will be sent to you on ordering after you register.
Getaway Weekend Itinerary
|July 13 – Friday Evening Session|
|7:00pm – 8:30pm||Friday Teaching Session I|
|9:00pm – 10:30pm||Welcome Reception
(Food, Fellowship and Fun)
|July 14 – Saturday Morning Sessions|
|9:00am – 10:30am||Saturday Morning Session II|
|10:30am – 10:45am||Break|
|10:45am – 12:00pm||Saturday Morning Session III|
|12:00pm – 1:30pm||Lunch and Q&A Session|
|2:00pm – Until||Relax, Recharge, Recharge|
|July 15 – Sunday Morning|
|9:30am||Sunday Morning Check-Out/Church|
- • Join us for 11:00am Worship Service at Antioch
- • Post-church brunch will be served for all couples